Skip to content
- Lin Li, Ahmad Ghahreman, “The Synergistic Effect of Cu2+–Fe2+–Fe3+ Acidic System on the Oxidation Kinetics of Ag-Doped Pyrite”, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, (2018)
- Farzaneh Sadri, Rina Kim, Zhi Yang, Ahmad Ghahreman, “The effect of calcium sulfate crystallization and the crystal modification on aqueous REE stability in Ca saturated REE-Ca-SO4-H2O systems”, Journal of Hydrometallurgy, (2018)
- Fazel G. Jahromi, Ahmad Ghahreman, “In-situ oxidative arsenic precipitation as scorodite during carbon catalyzed enargite leaching process”, Journal of Hazardous Materials, (2018)
- Saeid Karimi, Ahmad Ghahreman, Fereshteh Rashchi, “Kinetics of Fe(III)-Fe(II) redox half-reactions on sphalerite surface”, Journal of Electrochimica Acta, (2018)
- Amir Nazari, James McNeice, Ahmad Ghahreman, “Selective heavy rare earth element extraction from dilute solutions using ultrasonically synthesized Cyanex 572 oil droplets and Cyanex 572-impregnated resin“, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, (2018)
- Amir Nazari, Ahmad Ghahreman, Stacy Bell, “A comparative study of gold refractoriness by the application of QEMSCAN and diagnostic leach process”, International Journal of Mineral Processing (2017) (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301751617302193)
- Fazel G. Jahromi, Denver Cowan, Ahmad Ghahreman, “Lanxess Lewatit® AF 5 and activated carbon catalysis of enargite leaching in chloride media; a parameters study”, Hydrometallurgy (2017) (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2017.10.012)
- Saied Karimi, Ahmad Ghahreman, Fereshteh Rashchi, Javad Moghadam, “The mechanism of electrochemical dissolution of sphalerite in sulphuric acid media”, Electrochimical Acta (2017) (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2017.09.040)
- Denver Cowan, Fazel Jahromi, Ahmad Ghahreman, “Atmospheric oxidation of pyrite with a novel catalyst and ultra-high elemental sulphur yield”, Hydrometallurgy (2017)
- Lin Li, Ian Bergeron, Ahmad Ghahreman, “The effect of temperature on the kinetics of the ferric-ferrous redox couple on pyrite”, Electrochimica Acta 245 (2017) 814–828.
- Farzaneh Sadri, Amir Nazari, Ahmad Ghahreman, “A review on the cracking, baking and leaching processes of rare earth element concentrates”, Journal of Rare Earths, 35(8) (2017) 739-752.
- Caitlyn McKinley, Ahmad Ghahreman, “Hydrochloric acid regeneration in hydrometallurgical processes: a review”, Journal of Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy (2017) (http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03719553.2017.1330839)
- Esmaeil Jorjani, Ahmad Ghahreman, “Challenges with elemental sulfur removal during the leaching of copper and zinc sulfides, and from the residues; a review” Hydrometallurgy 171 (2017) 333–343. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hydromet.2017.06.011)
- Amir Nazari, Rebecca Radzinski, and Ahmad Ghahreman, “Review of arsenic metallurgy: treatment of arsenical minerals and the immobilization of arsenic”, Hydrometallurgy (2017)
- Lin Li, Catalina Polanco, and Ahmad Ghahreman, “Fe(III)/Fe(II) reduction-oxidation mechanism and kinetics studies on pyrite surfaces”, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Volume 774 (2016) 66–75.
- Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, Rebecca Radzinski, Gheorghiu, T., Dixon, D.G., Asselin, E. A model for silver ion catalysis of chalcopyrite (CuFeS2) dissolution, Hydrometallurgy 155 (2015) 95-104.
- Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, D.G. Dixon, E. Asselin, “Electrochemical and XPS analysis of chalcopyrite (CuFeS2) dissolution in sulfuric acid solution”, Electrochimica Acta 87 (2013) 97-112.
- Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, D.G. Dixon, E. Asselin, “Kinetics of the ferric/ferrous couple on anodically passivated chalcopyrite (CuFeS2) electrodes”, Hydrometallurgy 125–126 (2012) 42–49.
- Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, E. Asselin, J. Budac, A. Alfantazi, “Corrosion of alloys 316L and 317L in chloridized ammonium sulfate solution at elevated temperature”, Canadian Metallurgical Quarterly 51 (2012) 471-484.
- Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, E. Asselin, D.G. Dixon, “Electrodeposition and Growth Mechanism of Copper Sulfide Nanowires”, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 115 (2011) 9320–9334.
- Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, E. Asselin, D.G. Dixon, “One-step template-free electrosynthesis of 300 μm long copper sulfide nanowires”, Electrochemistry Communications 13 (2011) 12–15.
- S. Mahshid, S. Mahshid, A. Ghahremaninezhad, A. Dolati, M. Ghorbani, S. Luo, L. Yang, Q. Cai, “The Pt/Ni modified TiO2 nanotubes and its catalytic activity toward glucose” ECS Transactions 35 (2011) 63–69.
- Mahshid, S.S. Mahshid, A. Ghahremaninezhad, M. Askari, A. Dolati, L. Yang, S. Luo, Q. Cai, “Catalytic activity of TiO2 nanotubes modified with carbon and Pt nanoparticles for detection of dopamine”, ECS Transactions, 35 (2011) 53–62.
- Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, E. Asselin, D.G. Dixon, “In Situ Electrochemical Analysis of Surface Layers on a Pyrrhotite Electrode in Hydrochloric Acid Solution”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society 157 (2010) C248–C257.
- Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, E. Asselin, D.G. Dixon, “Electrochemical evaluation of the surface of chalcopyrite during dissolution in sulfuric acid solution”, Electrochimica Acta 55 (2010) 5041–5056.
- Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, A. Dolati, “Diffusion-Controlled Growth Model for Electrodeposited Cobalt Nanowires in Highly Ordered Aluminum Oxide Membrane”, ECS Transactions 28 (2010) 13–25.
- S. Mahshid, A. Dolati, S.H. Daryan, M. Ghorbani, A. Ghahremaninezhad, “Electrodeposition of Platinum Nanowires: Electrochemical Characterization”, ECS Transactions 28 (2010) 25–35.
- S. Mahshid, A. Dolati, M. Goodarzi, M. Askari, A. Ghahremaninezhad, “Self-organized Titanium Oxide Nanotubes Prepared in Phosphate Electrolytes: Effect of Voltage and Fluorine Concentration”, ECS Transactions 28 (2010) 67–74.
- K. Kareh, Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, E. Asselin, “Electrochemical properties of metallurgical-grade silicon in hydrochloric acid”, Electrochimica Acta 54 (2009) 6548–6553.
- Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, A. Dolati, “A study on electrochemical growth behavior of the Co-Ni alloy nanowires in anodic aluminum oxide template”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 480 (2009) 275–278.
- Ahmad Ghahremaninezhad, A. Dolati, M. Kazemeini, “Growth behavior of the electrodeposited Co-Ni alloy nanowires”, International Journal of Modern Physics: Condensed Matter Physics, Statistical Physics 22 (2008) 3013–3022.