1. Parr Instrument Autoclaves (2-L size)
2. Glass Leaching Reactors (6 reactors)
3. Agilent Technologies Microwave Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry (MP-AES 4200) multi-element analyzer.
4. Two Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Machines
6. Autolab Potentiostat/Galvanostat PGSTAT101 with NOVA software, Faraday cage and RDE accessories. Soon we will add another state-of-the-art potentiostat to the laboratory.
7. Autolab Potentiostat/Galvanostat PGSTAT101 with NOVA software, Faraday cage and RDE accessories.
8. 916 Ti-Touch Titrator with silver electrode for Free Cyanide titration.
9. STA 449 F3 Jupiter – Simultaneous Thermal Analyzer TGA DSC from Netzsch
10. Thermo Scientific Genesys 10S UV-Vis
11. ELTRA CS2000 Carbon and Sulfur Determinator
12. OXFORD Instruments X-Supreme X-ray fluorescence (XRF) machine
13. In-house Fire assay setup
14. Laser particle size analyzer
15. Bottle roll test set up for cyanidation
16. Several pH, ORP, DO and ion analyzers and controllers
In addition to the above facilities and equipment, we also have access to:
- Analytical Services Unit for Variety of analysis methods including: ICP-MS, ICP-OES, F-AAS, HG-AAS, GC-MS, DMA Mercury, Ion Chromatography, IR UV/Vis etc.
- In house access to sample preparation (crush, grind, separation and flotation) – we are part of a Mining Department!
- Access to variety of high temperature furnaces and kilns in Professor Chris Pickles‘s Pyrometallurgy Laboratory.
- Access to flotations cells in Professor Sadan Kelebek Flotation Laboratory.